We seek to create a dining environment that creatively caters to the diverse needs and discerning palettes of today’s college student and faculty body. This innovative and remarkable dining experience celebrates interactive service, fresh food and a fun place to gather for the campus community.
Benedict College currently offers students the 19 Meal Plan which includes $150 per semester in Tiger Bucks. This meal plan allows for 19 meal swipes (entrances) per week at the dining hall. Tiger Bucks may be used only at the food court retail locations. The cost of the meal plan is included in the students Room and Board fee.
Faculty/Staff & Visitors
Faculty, staff, and visitors, not on a meal plan may eat in the dining hall by paying the door rate.
- Breakfast – $5.75
- Lunch – $6.50
- Dinner – $6.75
- Benedict Faculty and Students Meal Rate – $5.00
- Brunch – $6.50
- Dinner – $6.75
- All student living on campus a required to have a meal plan.
- All students must show their Student ID to enter into the Dining Hall.
- Tiger Bucks included in the meal plan, expire at the end of the semester and are non-refundable.
- No food can be removed from the Dining hall with the exception of Grab-N-Go carryout items.
An on Campus urban eatery that allows for the customization of a “build your own” custom creation through multiple conceptual platforms.
Convenience At Your Fingertips
Students will benefit from having food at their fingertips with our mobile ordering and food delivery service.
A Source of Strength
An on Campus Market designed to provide access to sustainable foods such as fresh produce, meats, vegetables, seafood, and convenience items.